Show us your rig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Show us your rig!

My Vandy's and Spider II. I have another guitar that is in the shop still, nothing special, just a Series10 that I got for $50.

Can I have the Shittiest Camera Award?

Comment

Comment

This first one, I bought for my nephew when he was 17, he's 20 now mesa formula pre, BBE 461 & VHT 2/90/2 [image][/image] the next one is my living room rig. Digi-tech 2101 studio tube, rocktron velocity 250 through 2 mesa vertical 2/12's and 2 carvin 4/12's, or my POD through the PA mackie mixer and 600 watt carvin power amp, you would'nt believe how good the pod sounds, [image][/image] [image][/image] pay no attention to the Jackson/Charvel clocks on the wall [image][/image]
        METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

That's your living room... dude my wife wants to kill me with one half stack and a couple of acoustics in cases in mine [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] ... what's your secret?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Comment

Peavey VTM-60 head with Jackson 4x12 cab:

Jackson Apogee 50 combo with Peavey Sheffield 2x12 cab:

Peavey Classic 212 with Peavey 212SX cab:

Not pictured are my assorted ART and Boss pedals, rack stuff and a Peavey Classic 410 (similar to 212) that I use at practice.
              sigpic

Comment

He has a huge pecker.

Comment

"You talkin about me willis" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Carvin Legacy and a Peavey Special 212 Transtube Somethingoranother..

I just picked up a Digitech Death Metal and I'm comparing it to the Boss Metal Zone....jury is still out. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

My Rig as of right now, but that cab may change.

Comment

Here's most of it

Peavey Classic 50, Boogie Single Rectifier, Boogie Traditional 4x12, Guitar left to right: RR1, Peavey Wolfgang Special, Epiphone "Elitist" Les Paul, Charvel San Dimas Standard, PRS CE24, Ibanez RG1550, Ibanez RG3120TR. Pedal Board (obscured) Morley Cry Baby Classic, BOSS TU2, BOSS SuperOverdrive, BOSS GE7, BOSS DD3.

Not shown: Charvel San Dimas Standard (Black, 1hum, Floyd, maple board), Mesa Boogie F50, Recto 2x12, Boogie 3/4 back 1x12, POD XTL, Crate Power Block.

Comment

pretty simple, but very effective....i prefer small cabs anymore, in fact i sold my last Marshall 4x12 yesterday. i am so glad to be rid of it. anyway, what we have here (l-r):

POD 2.0 and bass V-amp on top of a fender tremolux head (pre-CBS blackface = super sweet!!) on top of (2) rivera C-112 cabs.

rapco direct box, digitech hyper-phase, sabine tuner on top of a rivera M100 head on top of a rivera S120 head on top of a rivera C210 cabinet.

rockman model 100 & 200 sustainers on top of a soldano astroverb on top of a fender tube reverb unit on top of a marshall AS50R.

the effects are all pretty cheesy. i rarely use them anyway...but here it goes:

zoom 507 pedal, yamaha DI-10M-II, sansamp classic, ibanez PQ-9, boss BE-5M, roland GR-30, vox wah, rivera FS-6.

(not pictured) carvin V3 attempt number 3 - probably next week!!!

here's a couple of my recently departed friends:

my modded JCM800 2204 and my boogie mark IV
                          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

So for the past 2 days, I've been cleaning my room/studio. I'm still not done but, half of it is good enough for a pic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

How does that Avatar compare tonally in the room and mic'd up to the Boogie??

Comment

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X