Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Show us your rig!

Diggin' the boogie! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

here's my bass rig if you guys want to see
      The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Diggin' the boogie! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was looking at getting a Recto. I put them side by side and played them both for two days, can you guess what one sounded better? It's a really bad ass amp, don't let the size fool you.

Comment

that a mark IV? i want that amp so bad. theres one at the shop here in Richmond for 1699, a little steep

Comment

well, a new mark IV as of 2/06 is $1849.00 for a head. mesa doesn't allow discounts either....is that $1699 used? or is it NOS?
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Mesa is always upping there prices by like 10% a year... pretty bullshit, IMO.

I remember when MKIV's used to sell for like 1350 for a shorthead.

Comment

A little late to the party, but I'm down to this now...

-Jon G

Comment

Haha, "Me Boogie"
                  If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

How does that shock mount vent? do you leave the gear in or just use the case for transport? Nicely done for homemade.

Comment

that wooden headcase for the boogie is smmoooth! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I too am late to the party, but my rig is growing!

Eerie Dess '89 or '90 soloist-'82 San Dimas H-H- Floyd w/'86 Maple Maple pointy 6105 frets- Black model 3DR- Pearl white Predator-Firecrackle 3DR

Foot controls for the Marshall and my other pedals.

I suppose I am one of the "FEW" who likes the mode four marshall. It is a VERSATILE amp, clean/dirty. To me, it has it all. I use a quadraverb on top of it.

I will snap another pic of the guitars if and when my candy blue single hum san dimas arrives before i'm dead [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          A little late to the party, but I'm down to this now...

[/ QUOTE ]

What's with the Mesa Head there? Did you convert a combo into a head?

Comment

Working...
                          X