JCM 800 1x12 Combo. I'm pulling the trigger on one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCM 800 1x12 Combo. I\'m pulling the trigger on

So they're shipping it to you? They stock a pile of Jacksons and other cool stuff, you should really check them out.
    You know what you should get for a cabinet... My friend used to be head tech for Tube Works, and he's got a couple of their 2x12's, they're really huge sounding for a 2x12, they have good Eminence speakers in them too. I just saw that Pawnxchange in Seattle (107th and 99?) has one for $140, -but you could probably get it for $120, those are really cool, well made cabinets. If I didn't already have 2 too many cabs, I get that one.

Comment

Ya, they're shipping it to me. If I wasn't so busy this weekend with the Superbowl., I'd jet down there. I may go down there in a week or 2 to check it out. I may take a look at the Tube works Cab, as that's like 20 min from me
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Yeah, you wouldn't want to miss it by a week, as that's a low-low price for an all-tube Marshall.

Comment

I wish I had my 2210 back. I'd get that piece of shit clean channel modded, and enjoy that amp again.

Comment

Deneb; Yeah, I wish I'd kept my '80 master lead mkII combo, the classic 'Back in Black' tone, so nice...

Comment

Just got it, looks sweet. I like the reliced look. Going home for lunch here in an hour to test it

Comment

Nice, that one does have a very authentic relic'd look to it. You'll have to post a pic. How did their packing job look?

Comment

Packing was awsome, I'll get a pic here when I get home in a few hours. I only had 15 min to play at lunch, tweaked it a little and was getting close to what I want. I really do think I'm gonna have to throw a sd1 in front though

Comment

BTW no presence on the 4210s
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

JG knows the one I'm talking about [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        JG knows the one I'm talking about [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        That was a special one for sure.

Comment

Comment

So, how does it sound?

Comment

Working...
                            X