Line6 Spider II 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line6 Spider II 112

Hey, I have a Line6 Spider II 112, and i have some problems with the master volume. Whenever i just touch the master volume knob, the volume just explodes and then goes back to quiet.

Anyone know what might be wrong with it?
    thanks!

Re: Line6 Spider II 112

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, all Line 6 products do this. its in the manual.

Comment

I read the manuel tried looking for it on the Line6 website, but still couldn't find anything.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, all Line 6 products do this. its in the manual.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

He's not joking.

Comment

Anyone know how to fix it?

Comment

Its not broken. That amp has memory controls. The volume must have been saved at a crazy high level. When you touch the control it is going back to normal. Just adjust the level to your liking and save it.

Comment

I don't think you can save the Master Volume setting. I would contact line6.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Its not broken. That amp has memory controls. The volume must have been saved at a crazy high level. When you touch the control it is going back to normal. Just adjust the level to your liking and save it.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  The Tech 21 Sans Amp Tri-A.C. pedal has this feature, also. It's called a "Lazy Pot". They say it's a unique safety feature engineered for the Drive and Level controls. When you "unlock" the EQ settings, for instance, they will "jump" to the new setting of the knob position. For the Drive and Level controls, however, this could result in you jumping out of your skin if they are at a high setting. With the Lazy Pot, there's a slow, gradual increase to the new setting position giving you time to turn it down. This will only happen when you initially unlock a preset. Once unlocked, the pot will react according to how you reposition it.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I think its not just that, i think it is broken, because after about an hour of messing with it, i can get the master volume to be quiet, but it is still messed up, because it feels kinda likes its twitching. Volume goes up and down and up and down- not evenly and not timed (i mean it doesn't rise then a second later lower then a second later rise again, it just twitches), but its not the tremolo effect.

This is hard to explain, sorry if its hard to understand
                    thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X