Randall RM100?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Randall RM100?

Sorry, wasnt thinking when I asked and I definately dont want to cause any problems. I can wait until the updated list is out. Thanks for the info though.
    Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

It's all good. No use of knowing something cool and keeping it to yourself, ya know. I'll know tomorrow and you can check out your local dealer if you feel like following up

Comment

Oh man...I'm looking through the new catalog. I hope they get it up on their site soon. They've actually got some cabs with 2 Vintage 30's and 1 15" Eminence Legend speaker. I don't have a scanner, but I'll try and get it up for ya'll. This with my 2x12 with V30's... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Actually, your dealers should have the catalogs in. Do a search on the main page and go check em out

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Oh man...I'm looking through the new catalog. I hope they get it up on their site soon. They've actually got some cabs with 2 Vintage 30's and 1 15" Eminence Legend speaker.

[/ QUOTE ]
          I'd be interested in one of those!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

For the past two years I've heard the Egnater amps at NAMM. I thought they sounded great. How is the Randall different? Do they use the same modules for both the Randall and Egnater?

Rudy
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

They do, but I think you can only using one voicing/channel per Egnater module on the Randall amps rather than having the ability to switch between both if you used it on the Egnater units

Comment

Are there any construction quality differences between the Egnater and Randall? Are they each built by the respective manufacturers or does one build them for both companies?
                Thanks.

Rudy
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Well, I haven't tried the Egnater stuff for myself, but I've heard they were built to last, and I've played all of the Randall stuff, and they are also built very well. Each company builds em in their own factories, Bruce just designed the stuff for Randall. I think Randall is building the MTS stuff in the same factory as the Eden stuff now, but I'm not 100% sure on that

Comment

Thanks, this is interesting to know. I have heard the Egnater at NAMM and it does sound good. If the Randall sounds as good, its roughly half the price so thats not bad at all.

Rudy
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Well, after all this talk about the Randall MTS, Egnater, etc... I scored a clean, used, Randall RM100 with metal grill front and a couple modules. Waiting for it arrive later in the week and while I won't be replacing my Mesa Dual Rect anytime soon, I do plan on playing around with this Randall to see what the various modules can do. Like I said earlier, if it sounds as good as the Egnater did then I'll be happy with it. My band is doing mostly 80's covers so this amp should fit in well. Thanks for the info JCFers [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Rudy
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                      X