presto chango - the peavey boogie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• presto chango - the peavey boogie

about $20 at home depot got me a little sheet of fake diamondplate. It's staplegunned right now to the board (i took the peavey logo off first). Will attach it more permanently later. Looks pretty badass now.

Re: presto chango - the peavey boogie

Cool! I'm sure it sounds better now too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

haha, awesome [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Killer.

How hard is it to cut that stuff?

Comment

those vtms are sweet amps

Comment

if anyone wants a VTM i have one at work for around $300 i believe, it works great and is available.
            This space for rent

Comment

nonamemx - It's just plastic, so it was really easy and took less than a minute with some regular household scissors.

Comment

Oh ok, I was wondering how in the hell you staplegunned aluminum! I was getting ready to ask you where you bought that gun! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Very cool looking!

Comment

Someone local had a VTM 60 halfstack for $400. No one wanted it. If I had a place for it or funds, I'd have picked it up on you guys recomendations.
                    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I had a mint VTM 120 a few years ago...still kick myself for selling it.
                      I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

The best thing is I got mine for $175 shipped. This guy had spraypainted "nuthin fancy" on the bottom, so nobody on ebay wanted to buy it, and he wanted local pickup only. I convinced him to ship it, and got a great deal. This thing kicks ass.

Comment

Working...
                        X