Best MIDI controller floorboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best MIDI controller floorboard?

Guys, please let me now what's been your experience. I looked at Rocktron AllAccess and liked it, but before I commit to it I wanted to see what else is out there as I have not really looked around. What would you recommend?

Re: Best MIDI controller floorboard?

The All Access is a super unit but you can save yourself a few hundred bucks and get a Ground Control Pro which is a great unit. I've had both and if I had to buy another Midi Board it would be the GCP.

Comment

All acces is nice, but likely overkill unless you are really serious MIDI controlling.

Look to the Rocktron Midimate also. It's a small, nicely priced used, yet super durable. Industry staple item.

Comment

CAE or All Access are superb
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I have two All Access's and a Midimate and love them. That being said, the newer one from Axess Electronics is suppose to be the shit. Check it out the Axess FX1:
          http://www.axess-electronics.com/
          Good deals with:
          Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Mario is the man, for sure. Great guy. If i had to give someone money, he certainly deserves it.

Comment

The Tech 21 MIDI Mouse is cool if you want something stompbox sized and you don't do a whole lot of MIDI switching.

Comment

thank you guys, I'm checking out the Groupd Control and Axess one. Otherwise I would not have heard of them.

Comment

ouch, that FX-1 is $900! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                  I have the GCP and have had one light go out on it already. Not sure I would buy another. Got tired of it all and went back to stomps. My midi shit id sitting on a shelf.

Comment

Working...
                  X