New Mesa Amps and prices etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mesa Amps and prices etc..

FYI for anyone wondering what the prices were gonna be on the new products. Please note I AM NOT A DEALER AND I AM NOT SELLING ANY OF THESE, just wanted to pass along the information.

So while picking up my stiletto i picked up the 2006 price list. Here are the prices.
    Stiletto Ace 1499 for the head, 1599 for the 1x12 and 1699 for the 2x12, both cabs are v30's.

The regular stilettos are still the same price and you CANT get them in a combo. The prices are 1699 duece and 1799 trident.

New this year they have stiletto cabinets, same prices as recto cabs, but these have the black taurus covering, black grill with silver piping. They only come in traditional size and the 2x12 cabinet and the 1x12.

Roadkings still the same prices. 2499 head and 2699 2x12

roadster is 1899 for head 1999 1x12 combo and 2099 2x12 combo and they havent decided which speakers they are putting in yet.

All other prices look the same as last year.

Re: New Mesa Amps and prices etc..

[ QUOTE ]
    New this year they have stiletto cabinets, same prices as recto cabs, but these have the black taurus covering, black grill with silver piping. They only come in traditional size and the 2x12 cabinet and the 1x12.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do these have V30's like the rectos? Its kinda silly to have Stiletto cabs that are only different in a cosmetic sense. It might be worth it if the used something other than v30s.
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Re: New Mesa Amps and prices etc..

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do these have V30's like the rectos? Its kinda silly to have Stiletto cabs that are only different in a cosmetic sense. It might be worth it if the used something other than v30s.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah they use V30's, go figure, i think basically it is just to match the stiletto's, so in other words it is a mesa rec traditional cab with a different covering.

Comment

Working...
      X