Peavey Bandit 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Bandit 112

can i get some oppinions on this amp, pros and cons?

thanks

Re: Peavey Bandit 112

I got one. It's okay. Good for practice, but definetly not a gigging amp. Loud enough for the jam room. The Super Stat channel is okay for Metallica tones, but now I run my POD or my POD XT Live trough it and it sounds much better.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I had one. It was my first "real" amp [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It's loud, built like a tank, so if it was mic'd I don't see why you couldn't gig with it for smaller venues. It's a great starter amp. You may need a pedal in front of it for a lot of gain.

Comment

I had a Bandit 75 back in the day, I liked it.
        I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

+1 Decent amp for home noodling or band practices. It was a staple for years.

Comment

I had a bandit 112 for my first real amp too. At the time, I thought it was the tits, but it really wasn't very good. It would make a decent enough practice amp I guess.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Very good starter amp, as reliable as any amp made. for about 150 bucks used you can't beat em.
              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

well i got my peavey bandit 112 transtube today. i have to say it has been the best 102.50 i have spent in a loooong time. it rocks and i love it. thanks for the advice.

Comment

I have a Studio Pro 112 and I really like it. Congrats on the new amp!

Comment

Working...
                  X