Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price check on a Mesa Single Rectifier...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price check on a Mesa Single Rectifier...

Is $750 a good price for a single rectifier? Thanks.

Re: Price check on a Mesa Single Rectifier...

Great price.
    I paid mine $850+shipping and came with a road case.
    Anything under $800, I'd say great deal.

Comment

+1
      I've had two and agree, anything under $800 - grab it!
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Excellent price.

Comment

All right, looks like I'll be picking that up.

Comment

Excellent price, yes, but I assume it's the Series I? I picked up my minty Series II for $900, which might have been a bit high, but I got some spare tubes, and it was purchased from a friend.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Excellent price, yes, but I assume it's the Series I? I picked up my minty Series II for $900, which might have been a bit high, but I got some spare tubes, and it was purchased from a friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, which brings up another question.... What's the difference between a Series I and a Series II?

I found out... Looks like I'll have to pass that question on to the guy.

Comment

Yeah, it's just the bias switch, footswitch jack on the front or back, and I believe the modern/vintage/raw switches are on the back, or not there at all.

Comment

I'm waiting to hear back from the guy. He's a bit slow at responding, heh!

Comment

Dontcha hate guys like that? I mean who actually has a life off the computer? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I'm waiting to hear back from the guy. He's a bit slow at responding, heh!

[/ QUOTE ]

I recently dealt with somebody like that, I scored a Stiletto at Guitar Center but before it was shipped in from another location. I had a second chance offer on a triple rectifier on ebay from a person in Colorado Springs. I was visiting in Denver and was supposed to leave early last sunday, but decided to wait and get a refund when they opened. It took forever to work out the details but after about an hour of instant messages that would have normally taken less than 5 minutes we worked it out. I got my money back on the Stiletto and picked up a mint Triple Rectifier for $1035. Not even a scratch on it this baby never even left the house.

I guess the moral of the story is good things come to those who wait and are patient.
                      Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Working...
                      X