First Amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Amp

This week I bought my first amp, it sounds killer even in the bethroom [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: First Amp

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm not big on their stuff, but damn for a first amp!

Comment

Yeah, that beats the SNOT out of my first amp...

Comment

my first amp was a 15 watt Peavey cube. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Nice!!

My first amp was a crappy tape recorder, you run your cord into the mic input, you push 'record' w/ no tape in there and it gets some distortion.

Comment

I'm scared to see your SECOND amp.

Comment

Um, why did you have it in the bathroom? So you could look at it while you lay a coil?
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Is it:
                  a) so he could play it in the shower?
                  b) For that Wembley Stadium reverb off the tiles?
                  c) the frosted glass on the bathroom windows stop his neighbours from seeing him play it nude?
                  d) all of the above
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Just curious. Since this is your "1st" amp I would like to know how you learned to play electric guitar. Did you use a POD or some kind of headphone amp.

Getting a Savage 120 as your 1st amp is sort of like getting your drivers license and your first car being a Viper.

Comment

except the ENGL won't (or shouldn't) spin out of control through a crowded alfresco cafe...
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Yea but I bet it would give you a serious case of the runs using it in the bathroom.

Comment

hey, which is that bowel-loosening note? Db?
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

It's around 9hz isnt it?

Comment

I "play" since(2001)I was 15 pc/line-in(Fender mex), then for a while guitars didn't interest me much. Until I spotted a second hand charvel fusion+ in Q4 2003. Then in Q4 2004 I bought a vox tonelab and did a quote on a CS Jackson. I liked the tonelab very much but I still used the pc speakers..
                              In Q3 2005 I bought a '95 SL-Pro, I received new pickups in Q4 (Soloist X2N Fastrack 2 Super Distortion S) (Fusion X2N PAF Pro)From that moment I didn't like the sound of the tonelab with the 5.1 creative speakers, So I thought maybe if I buy a Creative X-Fi platinum the problem is solved too bad it didn’t.
                              In January of this year I received my CS Jackson with a sustainer and I didn’t like the way it sounded via the tonelab/pc. I tested the guitars trough out the time on Shakeel’s bandit and they sounded way better. So I needed to buy an amp (which I had to do earlier) and I did.

Comment

Working...
                              X