ebay retardation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay retardation

I just got suspended (for 1 day?) on eBay for selling a bayonet for an assault rifle. The funny thing is, you can list axes, swords, ninja stars, and s&m gear, but a 6 inch long knife that sticks on the end of a gun can be banned, only if the gun it attaches to looks like an assault rifle.

I guess the ban is only 1 day because it is in some really fine print, but geez, it's not even a useful knife.

Oh and there are at least 3 others just like it for sale on there right now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Welcome to Kalifornia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: ebay retardation

Ain't "ebay retardation" one o' them there ox-morons?
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

putting this thread in amps and effects instead of efraid is dumb too. Guess I am more stupid than mr. eBay [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Haha.. I was wondering what the deal was with this thread.

Comment

Thats pretty retareded, i bought an ak bayonett off of ebay a little while ago and it was fine.

Comment

I buy all my assault weapon accessories on ebay [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                putting this thread in amps and effects instead of efraid is dumb too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not gear-related!!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Should go in Non Charvel Jackson related you

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Here's mine. I had a killer whale"s tooth on E-bay. They "Pulled" it and stated that: "You can't sell endangered species teeth or "HUMAN" teeth on E-Bay". Talk about busting one's chops. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I sold it anyway. Those PC Bozos that check the listings are just "California" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                  X