My Soldano update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Soldano update

Next week John, next week. I may have an Iorn lung installed, but I'll be there! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's funny, this is the first 100% cover band I have ever been in. I didn't realize how different it would be. I feel I'm way more productive in a writing environment. It's the creative process. With covers, you are either sick of the songs from playing them or it's lieka job learning a handful of new tunes. I do have to say that nothing feels quite as good as when you nail a cover. One thing I think we accell at that other local bands don't is that we are perfectionists when it comes to solos and harmony parts. We have a few good cover bands around here, but they know the song at like 85% which is fine for the average listener, but we nail a lot of stuff and it's pretty much only for our enjoyment. I hate to be selfish, but I play in a band to have fun. If it ain't fun, I ain't doin it.

Chase will ride again John. Pratice this week! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Working...
    X