Fulltone Choralflange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulltone Choralflange

Who has one, and what can you tell me about it?

Re: Fulltone Choralflange

Hey Boxcar, I have one of these. Great unit! Doesn't screw around with my amp tone, true bypass, and analog. I tend to use Chorus/Flange for subtle effect rather than wild sound effects although I do need to try to find a decent EVH Unchained sound on it. I just haven't tried real hard to do that yet. I would highly recommend the Fulltone Choralflange if you're after top notch Chorus/Flange.

Rudy
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

I'm just thinking that I would like to have a flanger, I have a chorus already but there is absolutely no more room on my pedalboard and I don't want to make a new one. For chorus I like that real watery weird sound but I also like the Andy Summers type sound a lot too, and for flange stuff I'd love to get close to that huge flange sound that Billy Corgan has always had.

Comment

Yeah, my pedal board is pretty limited on room too. The Choralflange has a Wide/Narrow switch so you can get different Chorus/Flange sounds by flipping this switch even though the knobs are still at the same settings themselves. A similar switch allows you to go between Chorus and Flange. There is also a tiny "knob" so to speak that lets you adjust the volume so that it is even with the pedal on or off.
        Look at it this way if you buy one and don't like it, which I highly doubt by the way, you will have no trouble unloading it on E-Bay. These things are hot!

Rudy
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Best sounding chorus I've played...great flange, too. It can be loose and subtle, big and splashy. Very nice sounding unit. I also highly recommend the Analogman Clone Chorus.

Comment

Working...
          X