baby Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: baby Marshall

I am going to try one of these out!! Thanks for the review. Jack.

Comment

update: well, now that I've had the opportunity to put this AVT50 through the paces, I am really really happy with it. the distortion channel is great, it has all you need and more. I was playing my Tele (SD Little 59) and my V (SD JB) through it, and liked what I was getting, but then I plugged in my Model 2 and it was like a jet engine on steroids! what a difference that JC-90 pickup makes (I liked it before but now I love it).

anyway, this is a great amp, and it really has that Marshall sound, I was on cloud 9 yesterday giving it the room to really perform.

btw the switch from clean to gain channels is fucked up (I got the amp used), so either I get decent clean, no clean, or phasing from clean to gain and back. so I'm hoping that's an easy fix by my amp guy.

but the gain channel on this thing is all I ever wanted. it's so much huger sounding than my old ss Crate. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Well, anything would be [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats on stepping up!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Well, anything would be [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats on stepping up!

[/ QUOTE ]
          thanks. LOL

it was that bad huh? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
          X