Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carvin V3 - any new reviews re: reliability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin V3 - any new reviews re: reliability?

After reading about some initial problems here, I haven't seen anything further about the new V3. Anybody tried one or know of any new developments?
    sigpic

Re: Carvin V3 - any new reviews re: reliability?

Check the Carvin message board. It seems that there are all kinds of issues ranging from midi controller issues to channel switching popping.

Comment

I was just reading Carvin's board about these yesterday. Seems they're fixing all of them.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yes, a few problems, but Carvin is fixing them all. This is why I stay away form new model anythings for at least a year. Jack.

Comment

+1, and exactly what I said on the previous V3 threads before it came out.

Question is, they're fixing the issues for new production, BUT will they do a recall fix for free if you have a popping
          Midi-ornery model? They did NOT do that for owners of the first series of X-Amps. I know this... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

i went through 3 of them before i asked for a refund. it was okay, but not worth the current hassle. just wait a long time before you buy one. they kept offering to replace them, but it's just not worth the hassle to me.
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Yes, they are offering current ownders a fix and if they can`t fix them, they will give you a new one and pay shipping both ways on either. Jack.

Comment

Working...
              X