Boost Pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boost Pedals

Check em out... bought some parts and have been building a few here and there. Still tweaking, but so far they are pretty cool.

Re: Boost Pedals

Nice Pete!! Are these True Bypass bro? How much for these once you get them tweaked to where you want them? Jack.

Comment

True bypass, basically tube screamers from hell (better parts, socket for the op amp, some mods for clarity/smoother tone, switchable diodes for the overdrive, and a little more gain than a TS9 or 808 since it's true bypass and there is no electronic switching circuitry like those have. Not sure if I'm going to sell any or not. Sending them out to some friends who are total gear whores to see how it compares to boutiquey stuff... if it's favorable, I might build a few here and there.

Pete

Comment

what's the pic on the top one from? very familiar but I can't put my finger on it...

Comment

Thanks Pete. Please let me know if you are going to sell these, I would be interested in one or the other. I imagine the larger one has more control of your sounds? Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            what's the pic on the top one from? very familiar but I can't put my finger on it...

[/ QUOTE ]
            Michael Jackson pepsi commercial? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Burning Man. I figure putting fire pictures on pedals makes em better.

Pete

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] Hey Pete, you KNOW I'm a gear whore right [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Very true Ivan! You're King Gear Whore! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] If my pedals pass the Ratter/BrentSP test, I may send you one and see what you think.

Pete

Comment

The graphics alone will sell a mountain of these on the Gear Page. They look very interesting and the is always room, for one more TS type. Congrats!

Comment

Those are cool! Is the first one based on a fulldrive 2? More of a clean boost?
                      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

The idea is from a FDII... thing is, a fulldrive II is a tube screamer with very minor tweaks.

Pete

Comment

Working...
                        X