Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocktron Voodu Valve & Expression

Anybody have any experience w/ these?
    Also anybody tried the Vendetta VP4 4 channel tube preamp?
    Looking to dump Peavey TubeFex. I've gotten some respectable tones from the TubeFex over the years, but want something different aftr 6 years.
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Re: Rocktron Voodu Valve & Expression

<font color="yellow">I have the Rocktron Xpression and am VERY pleased with it. No complaints....

</font>

Comment

Re: Rocktron Voodu Valve &amp; Expression

I have not used my Voodu valve in a long time but it has alot of tone shaping flexibility with pre and post gain parametric eq. I was just reading the manual the other day and plan on pulling it out again-firing it up.
      I would check out the manuals if you can and see what features each has to your liking. Other pluses on the voodu were hush cicuit, decent digital effects (24 bit), speaker simulation. I did not care alot for 'some' of the factory presets as they tend to 'show off' the effects but they make a good base and you can reprogram your user settings to whatever you want. There's alot of possibilities for options on it and it has plenty of gain. If I had any complaints it would be the gain is a little sizzly and compressed on the higher settings. I'd really have to play with it again to be objectively fair. Typical preamp..its fairly user friendly..the manual is pretty straightforward.

Comment

Working...
      X