I Just ordered my engl XXL cab!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just ordered my engl XXL cab!

holy shit am i Pumped, I cant wait to hear it with my Powerball!! Derek says that it that another shipment of cabs is shipping out of germany this week and that it takes 4 days from there to get to the U.S. so i have to hang on just a while,, Im gonna get about 200 people in more dorm pissed off ...MUHAHAHA [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] im so EXCITED

Re: I Just ordered my engl XXL cab!

Cool. What made you change your mind as to the Splawn cab?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude....wanna know what made me change my mind...The new Dimmu stormblast.....saw the dvd it came with...and i was like..fuck...if engl cabs sound that good..then i need to get the best engl cab....>. THAT DVD IS THE SHIT!!! everyone must Buy it!!!

Comment

I had to wait two months for my ENGL standard cab (though I live in Germany), because they had to build it first.

Was well worth the wait, it sounds incredible with my Fireball! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] congrats!
            don't forget to get us some pics once it arrives!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

will Do sir. Ha! i forgot to ask Derek if it had casters with it...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Dude....wanna know what made me change my mind...The new Dimmu stormblast.....saw the dvd it came with...and i was like..fuck...if engl cabs sound that good..then i need to get the best engl cab....>. THAT DVD IS THE SHIT!!! everyone must Buy it!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
                Awesome! I'll have to check it out.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  will Do sir. Ha! i forgot to ask Derek if it had casters with it...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, it comes with pop in casters.

Comment

Sweet...Derek told me that The shipment of engls comming in wont be Till mid april. so that REALLY REALLY BLOWS.... sorry you guys are gonna have to wait for pics

Comment

There is a big music fair going on in Germany in the first week of April. I think its on April 3rd. Engl is anouncing some new products at the fair as well as many other companies.

Comment

That would be the Frankfurt Musikmesse, starting on March 29th and ending on April 1st.

I'm really excited about the new stuff...
                        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Well when it gets over Tell us whats happening. I dont need to Be spending all this money on a cab if its gonna obsolete in 3 weeks. that would make me a very grumpy camper.

Comment

Working...
                          X