Anybody using Native Instruments Guitar Rig 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody using Native Instruments Guitar Rig 2

Thinking about buying this plug in for Logic 7. Anybody using it and are you happy with what it will do, pros and cons. Let me know.

Thanks
    Harrison [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Anybody using Native Instruments Guitar Rig 2

Yeah, always wondered about it too.

Shawn
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I have the first version and Logic Pro 7. I do not like it. I use it for bass tracks but that's about it. I don't like the guitars sounds although some of the clean ones are okay. And the effects aren't bad.
      I got it for free but would not pay for it. And I think for the amount you have to pay for it(I'm not sure how much??) I bought a Palmer ADIG-LB Speaker Sim so I can record "quietly" while my kids sleep, you can use you're setup and crank it. Now maybe it's just me cause it gets some great reviews, like in the new GP but it seems they give everything good reviews lately.
      Chris
      http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

You can try it for yourself :

Guitar Rig 2 Website download demo is on the left

It's ok but i like my toneport software a lot more

Comment

I downloaded the demo last month and gave it a couple of days run through...I think it is great. Compared to my POD Pro I prefer the Rig2 sounds...haven't decided to buy it yet...I keep getting sidetracked by guitars like Shawn's solar 25th...(probably my favorite thus far Shawn!)

Comment

Working...
          X