Oh yes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yes!

After all this time i've been playing, i've finally got rid of the thin sounding lead tone i had. Finally got rid of my JCM900 and bought a Peavey Classic 50/50 to go with my ADA MP-1. The tone is so fat and chunky it's actually like a 400 lbs fat man is sitting in my rack [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Can't wait to use it tonight at a show. I'll get some one to take pictures and i'll post them when i get back [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Re: Oh yes!

Now you got the classic 80's shred tone.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Yeah that's true. But surprisingly, i can get a pretty convincing death metal tone. Obviously not like what Nile have but more like Cannibal Corpse on the Wretched Spawn album. I kid you not
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

like i said somewhere else, i had that exact rig and sounded EXACTLY like adrain smith on 'accident of birth"...it would do the "chemical wedding" tone as well. i do miss that little rack rig...

congrats!! that is a skull-crusher set up for sure!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X