isp decimator pro rack g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isp decimator pro rack g

Anyone here have experince with this unit? I just received one and am loving how effective and transparant it is.

New emoticons. woohoo!
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

I run the pedal version and it works wonders

Comment

Same here, I use the pedal in the loop of my 5150 and as "Death" stated
      "It works wonders"!
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick
        Same here, I use the pedal in the loop of my 5150 and as "Death" stated
        "It works wonders"!

Comment

Pedal version lover here as well - best noise gate I've ever used!

Comment

I have the Pro rack G as well. Started with the Decimator pedal and was even suprised at how much more I liked the rack version. I can't imagine ever playing without it.
            -Michael

Comment

My pedal version is in the mail to me right now. Can't wait, it's highly spoken of around here and the first peddle I've purchased without a demo.

Comment

Where are you guys buying your Decimator pedals from? I have been thinking about replacing my Boss NS2 with one. Has anyone tried one with a guitar with P90s?

Comment

When I can't get my stuff locally at non-GC stores I get most of it from The Woodwind and Brasswind. They started as a small store and grew and grew and grew but still have pretty good sales and service.

Comment

www.rocksolidamps.com carries ISP stuff, heard nothing but great things about that webpage...

Comment

Yes, email the guy at rocksolid. His prices are good. The only thing I didn't like was his return plolicy (3 days).
                      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I'm running the ISP Decimator pedal as well works way better then my TC Electronics rack unit! I picked mine up from Derek over at Rocksolidamps.com. Derek is a solid guy and has very fair prices.

Comment

Working...
                        X