Vox Valvetronix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vox Valvetronix

Has anyone had much experience with these? I just ordered the 15 watt version for "bedroom practice". All of the reviews I've seen look really good.

I have the exact same one. The clean tone is pretty nice and crispy. I kinda like the rotary reverd with clean tone. Distortion is pretty much the regular emulator stuff. Overall, for the money, it's a pretty decent deal. But i'll be selling mine soon to make room for my incoming amp.

Fong

Comment

I bought the 30vt to replace my cube 30. I think it sounds great for the price.
      Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. I got mine a couple day's ago and I really like it. The shear volume of it for 15 watts is pretty impressive. The dirty channels are just OK, but the cleans are awesome. I've been putting a metal zone in front of the boutique clean (Dumble) and it sounds great!

Comment

I like how it sounds, I will probaby use it to record some clean stuff with when we go in the studio again. My friend Chris used it on some of his stuff too.

Comment

A friend had the 50-watt version and for the money I thought it was a hell of an amp.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X