which delay is best for....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which delay is best for....

i got a marshall jcm2000,100watt,i plug straight to amp but i need a delay for solos and such.which is the best stomp box you perfer,i wont used ne thing else but stomp boxes so keep that in mind.

The Digitech Digidelay is great for the $$$. Get one used for $50. I used it before the amp and in the loop as well. Nice quiet delay with different settings such as tape,echo a chorus type setting, tep tempo etc. very cool pedal

Comment

doesn't matter to me as long as it has a tap temp function.
      Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

There are a few. You really can't beat the Boss DD series. DD5 and DD6 are great stomp box delays. The Digitech Digidelay is another good choice.

I would expect the Line 6 stomp box delay is very good.

Comment

boss dd3 is good

Comment

thanx guys,im lookin into a dd5 or dd6.im trying to figure if the extra craps worth it.

Comment

Get the DD5....the way you set the tap tempo on the DD6 is such a pain in the ass that I'm surprised that they approved the design of it. Basically what you have to do is hold the footswitch down for two seconds, tap the tempo in, then play, and to turn it off you have to hold it down for two more seconds and hit it off. All you do with the DD5 is use the momentary Boss footswitch to set the tempo and turn the pedal itself on or off. You can even set the tempo while the pedal is off. It rules.

Comment

I love the sound of the original Boss Delay pedal... the analog red one. They're a bit pricey these days though.
                ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

thanx boxcar,i dont have that 5 seconds between songs and tuning,prolly gonna pick one up this weekend

Comment

Working...
                  X