No announcement yet.

Guys the wait is over.She is Here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick question: what's the sweep function for?

Comment

My guess is that it is a mid-sweep?

Comment

Originally posted by Svart
        quick question: what's the sweep function for?
        The sweep is a voicing control. It allows you to voice the amp from bright to dark. You can dial in your Mid, High, bass settings then sweep it to you like the response. Whats cool is it also has the Presence control which allows you to bring out or back off your attack.

The gain channel is very well thought out. They should have added more for the clean channel. The sweep only works on the gain channel.That kinda sucks. I would like another sweep control. Or even have seperate presence control to setup both channels my way. The amp is generally dark sounding. I'm used to Fender clean and I can't get the same bright high dynamic tone.

Dan

Comment

thnx for the info! sounds like a good feature for most amps IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by Svart
            thnx for the info! sounds like a good feature for most amps IMO...
            It is a very nessary feature on this amp. Unless you really like dark sounding amps, the sweep feature is very useful. I don't think I could dial the amp in the way I like it without that setting.

Now that I have owned it for a few weeks, she is really coming around. The speakers are getting broken in nicely and she sounds better and better on the clean channel.I haven't cranked the hell out of it yet but I think she is now ready for the pressure test. I haven't gone past 2.5 yet.

Dan

Comment

Working...
            X