No announcement yet.

Who likes Soldano amps and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris ..No shit..Hey man..remeber that MP3 I posted when I was at John's house..

It's his CAE 3 + and his VHT2150..I just plugged my Wolfgang in it and let 'er rip..

here it is!!

It's in drop D..or lower..I forgot..

http://www.clevelandmetalzone.com/mp3/billberschall.mp3

Pretty crunchy!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"You can dial in a ton of tones with a 5150"
      agreed, it's damn versatile. you can get almost any tone ranging from rectifier-ish bottom heavy fizzy sound to full on marshall midrange girth. just not at the same time
      "I never thought the clean channel was that bad."
      depends on the pickups. my emg'd jackson sound like shit clean, so does my ESPee. my model 3 sounds great using the single coils, but then again, single coils
      "Just dial the gain down on the preamp to around 3. I play metal with the gain on 6."
      mh, blues at 3 and metal at 6. that's either a damn responsive gain control, or you're using hardly and gain. my guess: both

"It's in drop D..or lower..I forgot.."
      drop C
      Last edited by Fragle; 04-21-2006, 03:59 PM.

Comment

"It's in drop D..or lower..I forgot.."
        drop C"

Thank you fragle!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X