Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visual Sound H20 Liquid Chorus/Delay Pedal, what do you think?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visual Sound H20 Liquid Chorus/Delay Pedal, what do you think?!

Hey guys,
    I've been on a TC G Major kick for a while now and the plan was to get one of those for my Rectifier but I'm getting alot of feedback from people talking about how using the effects loop in a Rectifier changes the tone too much. Now I'm kinda leary about putting out the cash for a TC G Major just yet. My problem is that I can't seem to find a delay or chorus that I'm happy with as far as pedals go so I've been considering rack gear. I've tried everything that Boss makes as well as a few others and didn't like any of them with my Recto. I've heard only good things about the H20 pedals so that was going to be my next in line choice if I didn't get a G Major. I'm wondering what people think that have them , what amp they're using them with and how they're running them. I don't have a local dealer around here that has them so I'm gonna have to go by hear say.....

Thanks!

hey dude, which ones have you tried? I used the Ibanez CS9 and I like how it sounds, real warm and old school 80s! Its a cool pedal. I've put it in the front and effects loop of my Dual Rec with good results.

Comment

I haven't tried that one. Most everything I tried was Boss or Digitech....

Comment

yeah I'm not a real big fan of the Boss or Digitech stuff either, unless its the older Boss stuff. I like the Electro-Harmonix stuff a lot too for what it's worth.

Comment

Working...
        X