the Pedalboard thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deleted
    Last edited by SGplayer; 07-14-2006, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Jackson DK2 ----> Spider II 112 <----FBV Shortboard

that's all i need
      If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

My board runs as follows:

- Peavey ProComm UHF wireless receiver
        - Rocktek "Son of a Pitch" tuner pedal (actually a great tuner!)
        - ART Xtreme preamp/processor pedal
        - ART Tube EQ (1/2-rackspace)
        - Rocktron HUSH II (1/3-rackspace)
        - Boss DD-2 digital delay

I've played with combos and heads in the past, but now just run my board into a Peavey Classic 60 tube power amp and Jackson 4x12 cab. I was *so* close to replacing the EQ, Hush and delay with a Rocktron MultiValve, but there is a split-second gap when switching patches, so the Boss pedal has to stay. That being the case, I'll probably just keep using the pedalboard as-is and keep the MultiValve for studio use.
        sigpic

Comment

My set up is pretty simple:
          Buddah Wah-> MI Audio Tube Zone-> CE2-> Bogner Shiva.

Comment

Mine is simple.
            Guitar - Rackmount tuner - Mesa Single Rect.
            I have couple of pedals which I don't use.
            I am replacing my Line6 MM-6 and ADA Digitizer with a rackmount multi effect in the future and also will replace the broken wah with a new one.

Comment

Marshall JCM900 1960 cab-Mesa Triple Recto head-

Boss TU2-
              Boss CH1 (or CE1) it's from the 70s, 2 knobs, made in Japan.
              Boss BF2

Sometimes Wah, sometimes NS2, sometimes GE7.

Comment

-> Nady UHF wireless -> fender pedal tuner -> Morley Tremonti Power Wah
                -> Rocktron Chameleon (Midi foot controler + exp pedal) -> Behringer FBQ EQ -> Marshall Power Amp -> Cabs

It makes for a pretty versatile setup, though I'd love to get my hands on a recto.
                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SGplayer
                  Dunlop Hendrix Fuzz/Wah
                  Line 6 Uber Medal Distortion
                  Boss CE-5 Chorus
                  Boss DD-3 Delay

I'm really hooked on the Line 6 Uber Metal tons of BASS & Grind,
                  & the noise gate really helps on the chunk-chunk & noise and of
                  course a AC power supply these pedals eat batteries.

How do you have this wired in??? I never had any luck with time based effects in front of the amp. It looks like you have this entire rig infront of your amp (is that a wah or a volume pedal).

Comment

Already changed mine... now its:

PedalTrain Pro SC

Guitar->Peterson Strobostomp->Bad Horsie II->Modded Fuzz Face with socketed and matched NOS germanium transistors -->George Lynch Time Machine Boost->Way Huge Red Llama Clone->one of several custom built Tube Screamerish clones->front of amp

fx loop send->Boss Harmonist Pedal->Digitech X Series Chorus->vintage MXR Flanger->reissue MXR Phase 90->Line6 Echo Park->EH Holy Grail Reverb-> Boss GE7 EQ->fx return

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
                      How do you have this wired in??? I never had any luck with time based effects in front of the amp. It looks like you have this entire rig infront of your amp (is that a wah or a volume pedal).
                      that would work ok if he was going into a clean amp, since his distortion is coming in before the time based stuff. I couldn't see using an Uber Metal as a boost into an overdriven amp.

Pete

Comment

deleted
                        Last edited by SGplayer; 07-14-2006, 11:57 PM.

Comment

No pedalboard yet, but Vox wah to twisteramps boost to analogman mt2 (never used it though) into either Fender Hot Rod Deville 410 or Peavey Vtm60 and Boss se-70 multifx with fcb1010 in the loop for delays, phasers, and flangers, although I should make some patches to use in front of the Fender for distortion in case my peavey craps out.

Comment

Working...
                          X