Peters Dual channel amp clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peters Dual channel amp clip

I recently got my amp back from James. He updated the classic overdrive and modern high gain channels to his new Harrier and Warhawk channel.

I'm guessing most of you are not familiar with James' amps. You should check one out if you ever get a chance. His amps are killer and his customer service is second to none.

The clips are just one guitar panned left and right. The Deuce clip is dry, while the warhawk has a bit of verb and delay added. I close miked with an sm57.My particular amp is the 20 watt.

users.mn.astound.net/gregdomeier/deuce.mp3

users.mn.astound.net/gregdomeier/warhawkwet.mp3

http://www.petersamplification.com/index.htm
    Last edited by fr0sty; 05-13-2006, 08:27 PM.
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Sounds nice and ballsy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

sounds kick-ass to me...
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

I should have added the channels I have are the Harrier and Warhawk. I used the harrier on the Deuce clip and the warhawk on the other. The harrier has three gain modes that goes from plexi marshall to high gain marshall. The warhark is a modern high gain amp.
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

James is a friend of mine and a hell of a nice guy. His amps are really great and he really puts a lot of work in each one.

Pete

Comment

Great tone. Ballsy... clear... I love it. You are a lucky guy.

Comment

Nice clips! The Harrier sounds great! Great call on the Kiss tune too. There isn't anything that is more fun than jamming on old Ace Frehley riffs, especially when you have an amp that nails the tone.

The Warhawk channel sounds great too... real tight and clear.

Comment

Working...
              X