Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rectifiers and Visual Sound H2O Chorus/Delay pedal ROCKS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rectifiers and Visual Sound H2O Chorus/Delay pedal ROCKS!

Hey guys,
    I've been searching for the right chorus and delay pedal for my recitifer and haven't had much luck. I'd originally thought about a TC Electronic G major unit but really didn't want to go with a rack unit plus I'd heard so much negative feedback about using the loop on a recto. I tired a few things in the loop and it really did change the tone. Anyway, I'd been really looking at and researching these Visual Sounds H2O pedals and finally broke down and bought one off a fellow JCF'r. Let me tell you that this thing is AWESOME! It's like it was made for a rectifier! The chorus is very smooth and lush ,for lack of a better word, and the delay is just right! I feel like I just eat the baby bears poridge! HA HA! If you've been searching for the right chorus and delay then you need to try one of these things out. There not extreme or over the top but just right!

cool!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

funny thing is the original rectifiers had a series but it didnt last long. The one thing i like about the roadkings is you get the choice to either use series or par or both on each channel.

Comment

I had a single rectifier and I used a G-major in the loop and I never had a problem with my tone. I now use it in the loop of my Stiletto and it sounds good through there as well. If you found something that works thats cool.
        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Working...
        X