zoom 505II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zoom 505II

i just picked up 1 from southtown music 4 $59.95 it is great with the micro cube and it has biltin cromatic tuner! any 1 else have 1.

I had one, it's a pretty decent unit. Some of the presets are very good. It should be metal instead of plastic though. I went back to individual pedals, it was easier for me.

Comment

I still use mine, bought it used a few years ago to use it as a headphone amp during army service.

I still bring it to every gig for tuning up before the show, and when I'm over at the other guitarist's house I hook it up to his computer.
      Has held up very well so far.
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I've been using one for the past few years. I have to say, I have it in front of my Line 6 Spider II and I can't find a better sound to replace this current setup. I have tried other pedals, other amps and I keep going back to my little 505II. Even tried my 505II through other amps too, but the Line 6 has just the right SOUND!

I have tried even other Zoom pedals, the newer ones they make, but the sound just isn't the same. I am seriously considering buying 1 or 2 more 505II's just to keep as spare. This way well after they are all gone, I will still have mine. Think that's crazy???
        Guitars:
        Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
        1988 Model 2,
        Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
        RR3
        Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
        1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
        2005 SG Special

Comment

I had one for about a month, couldn't get rid of it fast enough. Was ok for headphone practice, but into an amp I was pretty unhappy with it. YMMV though.

Pete

Comment

Working...
          X