If Anyone is a Reverb Fan....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Anyone is a Reverb Fan....

If you like Reverb effects, I would wholeheartedly suggest the new Line6 ToneCore Verbzilla pedal. I picked one up the other night and I am just floored by how good it sounds. It made a Holy Grail sound like a cheap piece of total garbage. Any reverb effect you may like is in there, from a mild spring, warm plate, deep surf, echos, long reverb, cave style....slapback...various halls. Tust me, I am a reverb nut and this is the best reverb sound I have ever heard coming from an amp in my presence.

It is that good.

Just thought I would pass it along.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Sounds cool, but I guess I'm not a "nut". Pretty much any reverb sounds the same to me - don't ask for my opinion on what's good or bad. My favorite reverb is just cranking my amp loud enough so that the sound bounces off of the walls LOL!

Comment

I'm digging my Line6 Echo Park, but I also like the Holy Grail. Then again, I kinda like amp reverb - boingy and not very hifi. The Verbzilla is great, especially if you need/crave lots of different reverbs. I guess years of fender one-knob reverbs has spoiled me in a bad way.

Pete

Comment

Are you running that in a loop or right from the guitar to the pedal to the amps input?
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Originally posted by Soloist1
          Are you running that in a loop or right from the guitar to the pedal to the amps input?
          Well, I am actually running it after a dummy load (attenuator) from the line out, then into a power amp because my amp has no loop. The EVH wet setup.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Ah nothing like 6 spring long pan hammond for me!!
            I love admins!

Comment

I like Reverb even in high gain situations. I run my Peavey Ultra 60`s Reverb on anywhere from 2-10 depending on the tone I want. Yes, I run without it, but I like the depth I get from pan/spring reverb. Jack.

Comment

I love reverb a lot! It fattens up your sound so much and makes it so much more organic, to me.

I'll definitly have to check it out!
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I know Dunlop makes EVH Phaser and Flanger to duplicate his vintage settings but what reverb did he use? I wonder if Dunlop has plans to make a EVH Reverb pedal?

Comment

The best reverb pedal that I have found is the BOSS RV-3 delay/reverb combo pedal. Of course it's discontinued now. It makes total sense to make something that works and sounds great and then stop producing it. I tried getting the same sound using seperate DD3 and RV5 and couldn't even come close. I really wish I understood how and why some these companies make the decisions they make.
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                    X