ADA MP-1 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speiro
    I have one going through the return loop of my JCM900 and it's the best sound I've ever had. Also use a quadraverb GT for delay. Great sound

skolnick used to do that ,too.He used ADA MP1 as the preamp and entered it thru the fx loop of jcm900.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton
      skolnick used to do that ,too.He used ADA MP1 as the preamp and entered it thru the fx loop of jcm900.
      From what I read he went through the MP-1 and into the front. It's a great sound but VERY noisy. Funny enough though we were playing Electric Crown at rehearsal last week and the sound was spot on
      www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Originally posted by Speiro
        From what I read he went through the MP-1 and into the front. It's a great sound but VERY noisy. Funny enough though we were playing Electric Crown at rehearsal last week and the sound was spot on

Well,there is an existence called noise gate
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Guyver1
          Rocktron Prophesy
          yep

Comment

I'm on my 2nd Peavey Rockmaster. The one I currently use LIVE I had it sent to FJA mods. It came back a fire breathing tone demon. PLUS the clean channel is actually useful now.

Comment

Yeah, I never liked the clean on my Rockmaster. That's why I ran a separate preamp for clean. Split the signal before the two, then sent the out of the clean one into the effects return of the Rockmaster's clean loop. I loved having separate channel loops on the Rockmaster.
              I'm not Ron!

Comment

Working...
              X