My path to HUGENESS~~~~~~~~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My path to HUGENESS~~~~~~~~~

Well, as you can see I'm all ENGL style, I want to send out a thanks to Regor "Roger" from HRI for giving me a smokin deal on the ISP Decimator, and also a thanks to Rob here at the JCF for sending me such a killer preamp.

Anyhow, this is my main gigging rig, the powerball is the home rig, I need to sort out my effects and switching and then I'll ACTUALLY be done, for now, The poweramp is a REALLY good combo with the E570 and this setup seems to like my Splawn cab, but I'm sure it will like my Recto cab even more, This rack setup is my main setup for my 7 string use, as it sounds best in this category for me anyhow, but of course this is such a vesatile rig that I can get shitloads more out of it.

I'm going to ditch the IPS33b rack unit and go with either my original WH1 or the reissue, as I will be beating the hell out of them, and I'm not digging the IPS for what I want, so I'm going to go with a G-Force and an older Eventide harmonizer for my effects, we will see, then I'm headed off to Mario town and axess-ville, and going to be come part of the AXESS of EVIL!!!! hahahah

Anyhow enough talk, more pics

Now since I don't have the swithcing and effects down yet I've yet to wire the bastard so it's a fucking mess back there not worth showing here yet, but this has been a long time coming, I hope you enjoy looking at these pics!

I shure as hell love playing this gear!

Thank you guys!

Cheers!

Chris
    Cursed Path

Gotta love that bedspread! Screams metal

Man that really is a huge rig! It must be very difficult to carry those
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Yeah nice quilt there, homie

Your rigs look awesome!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Awesome rig... Glad you're enjoying the preamp man! I am looking forward to clips as well as final rig pictures!

Comment

I have to guess you got the August issue of guitar world, since you have those Marshall/Esp/Slayer stickers on your bed And the variety of picks? Try Jazz III's and you won't have to deal with that problem again.

How's the decimator working?
          Jackson RR3 (Japan, single EMG81)
          Fender Stratocaster Deluxe Plus (American, Lace Gold Sensors)
          Collings MT Mandolin

Comment

Awesome rig!!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Spend money on bad a$$ gear or buy a new bedspread... hmmm... yeah I think I will go with gear.

Very nice rig Chris.

Comment

There are JazzIII's there red and black! hahahah

and I use Brain pics, I gotta have some sort of grip
                I work in a guitar store so picks just always kind of end up in my pockets hahaha!~

as for the bedspread? back off, my mommy made it for me!

Comment

NICE RACK!

I have the same pre but in a MUCH smaller rack
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Hey man, bigger is not always better, Imagine how my back is going to feel lifting that thing in and out of clubs and up stairs! *gulp*

Show us your rack? and share with me what settings you use!

Chris

Comment

Working...
                    X