What is a good MIDI changer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a good MIDI changer

Hey hey everybody. What would be a good rack unit to put all of my rack stuff, amps and effects thru? I want to be able to switch different amps, effects and channels with one button instead of tap dancing all over the place. What about the DMC unit? Would that one be good? Thanks.
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

are you using amp heads or preamps?
    put up a list of effects as well and I will try to help

Comment

Hey hey. Thanks CJ. Well I have a Mesa MKIII for my main amp, and there will be another amp as well for clean, but I am leaning on just getting a poweramp for my Boss GX700. I also use a ADA MP1. I will need to figure a wah in here somewhere, but I am using a Boss AW3 pedal and also a boss PQ4.I will need to get another MIDI pedal. Maybe another Behringer FCB1010. That is what I have for now, but you know it all changes week to week to week until I find the right rig again.
      LATER!!!
      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

The Rocktron Midi Mate is probably the best midi controller I've ever used, (unless you want built in expression pedals) its quite possibly the easiest floor controller to setup and program with an excellent user manual, and its pretty much bullet proof, plus rocktron floor controllers use 7pin midi cables, meaning no kettle lead out to the front of stage \o/

The behringer FCB1010 is a pig imho, and the user manual is about as much use as a chocolate teapot......
        My music:
        www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

I haven`t heard of any problems with the DMC`s either but the Rocktron "All Access" is worthy if u have the bucks!

Comment

I've heard good stuff about the Amp Gizmo. I'm planning on getting one for the rack, since it's basically the only one the Quad will take.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
            X