No announcement yet.

let's see your pedalboards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just replaced my ART Tube EQ today after my old one crapped out during a show, so I decided I might as well get a shot of it. I just added the diamond plate strips as well, due to my tendency to stand with one foot on the edge of the board when playing small stages...was wearing out the carpet!

The signal path goes like so: Peavey wireless base > Rocktek tuner (note the awesome name) > ART Xtreme > ART Tube EQ > Rocktron Hush II > Boss DD-2 > out to Peavey Classic 60 power amp and cab.
    sigpic

Comment

Here's mine guys.....

Signal chain is Guitar -> Korg DT10 -> Morley Bad Horsie -> CMatmods Tube Slammer -> CMatmods Phat Boost -> MXR Smart Gate -> Engl Screamer 50. The Rocktron Midi Xchange controls a Rocktron Intellifex LTD in the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone
        Just replaced my ART Tube EQ today after my old one crapped out during a show, so I decided I might as well get a shot of it. I just added the diamond plate strips as well, due to my tendency to stand with one foot on the edge of the board when playing small stages...was wearing out the carpet!

The signal path goes like so: Peavey wireless base > Rocktek tuner (note the awesome name) > ART Xtreme > ART Tube EQ > Rocktron Hush II > Boss DD-2 > out to Peavey Classic 60 power amp and cab.
        Don't you just love those old Rocktron 1/2 rack A.C. powered noise gates!!
        Very simple and effective!, one knob for gate, in/out, line/instrument, on/off, what more could you need or want in a noise gate?
        God,..I must have about five or six of those things around, they're way better than any Boss gate I've used and you can still find them cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by MSGfan
          Don't you just love those old Rocktron 1/2 rack A.C. powered noise gates!!
          Very simple and effective!, one knob for gate, in/out, line/instrument, on/off, what more could you need or want in a noise gate?
          God,..I must have about five or six of those things around, they're way better than any Boss gate I've used and you can still find them cheap.
          I really should find another as backup. I have a Guitar Silencer in my rack rig that seems to do a slightly better job, but the little Hush II does filter a lot of crap out of the signal, especially since my ART Tube EQ generates a fair amount of noise. More and more old Rocktron units are finding their way into my gear collection.
          sigpic

Comment

Here's one I built out of aluminum. There's a Dunlop DC Brick inside that powers all the pedals.

Side view, 2 guitar inputs, send and return, 5 pin Din plug for channel switching, amp input and AC power plug.

Comment

Nice!

Originally posted by Fretburner View Post
              Here's one I built out of aluminum. There's a Dunlop DC Brick inside that powers all the pedals.

Side view, 2 guitar inputs, send and return, 5 pin Din plug for channel switching, amp input and AC power plug.
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

That is one of the most detailed and clean pedalboard designs I've ever seen...and I've seen a bunch! Awesome work, dude.

I'm assuming those are all true bypass switches built into the board?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                  That is one of the most detailed and clean pedalboard designs I've ever seen...and I've seen a bunch! Awesome work, dude.

I'm assuming those are all true bypass switches built into the board?
                  Thanks for the compliments guys! Those switches are: Channel 1 , Channel 2, Channel 3, A/B switch between the 2 guitars and last is a solo boost. They control my V3
                  Last edited by Fretburner; 10-29-2006, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Very slick, Fretburner! Here's my latest version:

It's a Pedaltrain pro, but I went to home depot and installed two taller/larger legs on the upper end so there is more room under it, and also more of an angle. This allows me to put my wireless receiver and the power adapters UNDER the board. That blue wire going into the GT8 input is from the wireless. The 3 button FS is for the JSX, yamaha pedal under it is used to set tap tempo on the GT8. GT8 is left in 'manual' mode so I can change different effects within each patch (turn off/on flanger, boosts, delays, etc) and I use the FCB only for changing patches.

One power cord, and three cables to plug in and I'm all set and ready to go.

I really need to get a smaller midi controller than the FCB - something that is about 1/2 as tall and 2/3rds as wide.
                    Last edited by Twisteramps; 10-29-2006, 12:21 PM. Reason: bad pic link

Comment

Hey Twister that's cool...I guess what ever works for each of us huh? I just wanted something that was easy to set up and all together in a single solid unit. It works out really well, No vlecro on this board. Every pedal is bolted to the top plate of my board. It's heavy and solid.

Comment

Originally posted by screamindv View Post
                        I do over 100 shows a year and I pay my roadies very well.

This is the type of post that really twists my gnads.
                        I asked this "local to me" dude screamindv what band he is in that does 100 shows a year and pays his roadies very well and I get no frikkin response. The guy is right in my back yard and I would surely like to check out this 100 gig a year band that makes enough dough to pay his roadies very well. No response of course.
                        Its crap I tell you. Crap. I bet he hasn't made it out of his bedroom yet.
                        Ponderous...

Comment

100 gigs

Hey John, Maybe he's been dreaming about being a Rock Star! LOL

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                          This is the type of post that really twists my gnads.
                          I asked this "local to me" dude screamindv what band he is in that does 100 shows a year and pays his roadies very well and I get no frikkin response. The guy is right in my back yard and I would surely like to check out this 100 gig a year band that makes enough dough to pay his roadies very well. No response of course.
                          Its crap I tell you. Crap. I bet he hasn't made it out of his bedroom yet.
                          Ponderous...

Comment

Here's mine
                            Chris
                            http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Hey Chris, Nice unit! I use to use one of those with my Splawn.

Comment

Pete how much patch access do you want to have from a MIDI controller? Rocktron makes one that is smaller these days but I am afraid it will be too small for you.

I really am going to try and put up photos of my pedalboard after work tonight since i have it back now!

Comment

Working...
                                X