No announcement yet.

let's see your pedalboards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My pedal board is small, but my style is very cut and dry so I try and keep it as simple as possible.

I've got a boss bcb30 (this thing actually saved my pedal's lives)

with a noise supressor, metalzone, EQ, and cromatic tuner. (all boss)

I alternate the metalzone with the EQ depending on what I'm playing. I learned a really cool trick from Scott Hull of pig destroyer with the metalzone. I set all the knobs to 12 o'clock, but I turn the gain all the way down and turn it on with the regular amp distortion on my solo rec and shockwave. it gives a tiny boost in crunch and lets me 'customize' the gain structure.

Also, about the bcb30. I used to jam with my friend alex in his old basement and left my pedals there one day. That night it poured rain and his basement was flooded. I thought for sure my pedals were ruined but when I went down there, there they were... floating in his flodded basement. on like 3-4 inches of water. undamaged.

I'd like to upgrade to the bcb60 so I can have my EQ and metalzone, plus a little extra room for my wireless reciever in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84 View Post
      Pete how much patch access do you want to have from a MIDI controller? Rocktron makes one that is smaller these days but I am afraid it will be too small for you.

I really am going to try and put up photos of my pedalboard after work tonight since i have it back now!
      Hey Box! I just bought a used Rolls midibuddy for $36 shipped... it's a lot smaller than the behringer, I think it's going to work pretty good.

Pete

Comment

Ok here is the absolute worst photo of anything ever taken, but its the best i can do--on a borrowed camera phone

Comment

OT, but is it possible to take a halfway decent picture with a camera phone? Nearly EVERY camera phone pic I've encountered looks like absolute dung. Death to camera phones!

Comment

This is what I have been using. I just got a G-System and am digging it so I will be switching to a much simpler rig this weekend.

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Pretty basic but it gets the job done.

Comment

Finally finished with mine. Here ya go!!

Comment

Working...
                X