Rivera M-100 Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivera M-100 Head

Picked one of these up a couple of days ago-Its a killer amp!!.
    To me its semms its in between a Marshall and Mesa. These amps
    where used on the first 2 Skid Row albums as well as Saigon Kicks-Lizard album.
    You have to spent some time with them-but over all a very cool amp.

I think you nailed it, I messed with an M for some time before settling with the K family.
    Paul makes a killer amp.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

i have sworn by my M/S amps for 16 years!! they are the ONLY amp that truly give me "my" sound. congrats. they are truly great amps!!
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

thanks guys-still a tweaking!!

Comment

Love my Knucklehead!
          I love admins!

Comment

Those tones on Slave to the Grind are killer. I still love that "Quicksand Jesus" solo. I thought I read an interview long ago that said Beiler of Saigon Kick used the exact same heads in the studio as Skid Row. Was that on the first Kick recording too? Sounds just like Slave's tone to my ears.

Comment

yes, as far as i know they were the same heads. the producer, michael wagner had them.
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X