No announcement yet.

Opinions:Mesa Single Rec/Rec Verb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the recto-verb and trem-o-verb combos are a great buy.. far better than the heads IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by charvelguy
      the recto-verb and trem-o-verb combos are a great buy.. far better than the heads IMO.
      Ya man, I will keep my options open then!! The Verb part is really calling me Jack.

Comment

Let me just tell you again. If you want Master Of Puppets, and I mean the EXACT tone! Get the mesa quad preamp. I've got it and it gets the tone better and closer than anything else I've ever heard.

Hell, they used the thing on MOP so that might explain why.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm
          Let me just tell you again. If you want Master Of Puppets, and I mean the EXACT tone! Get the mesa quad preamp. I've got it and it gets the tone better and closer than anything else I've ever heard.

Hell, they used the thing on MOP so that might explain why.
          I know bro, but I am not a Rack type of dude Thanks guys-Jack.

Comment

Roadster, only $200 more than a Dual and lots more options.

Roadster II is more expensive but only has the progressive linkage as an extra on the Roadster, so I'd go for Roadster (I).

What is a RoadsterII? Do you mean the Road King? That's what it sounds like you're describing.

Comment

Yup, the RK II. That was the point of my post lol, get a Roadster II, it's only a bit more than a dual, but it's like a RK only without progressive linkage. Made an error in typing there, apologies!
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

What is progressive linking bro? Jack.

Comment

Yup, the RK II. That was the point of my post lol, get a Roadster II, it's only a bit more than a dual, but it's like a RK only without progressive linkage. Made an error in typing there, apologies!

I was thinking maybe you guys over there got a different amp that I was missing out on.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
                    What is progressive linking bro? Jack.
                    Progressive linkage is the ability to choose a custom power amp for each individual channel. The RK has 4 6L6's and 2 EL34's....you can assign just about any combination you want separately to each channel (4x6L6, 2x6L6, 2xEL34, 2x6L6+2xEL34, 4x6L6+2xEL34).

Comment

Ah, thanks man!! Jack.

Comment

Working...
                      X