Just got the Vetta tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got the Vetta tonight...

.................................................. ....holy shit, Im speechless. Ive only messed with it for an hour, and Im already wondering how Ive done without it for this long. This thing literally takes the place of anything I could have ever wanted to buy. And its still on the origonal software version too. Will be upgrading it tomorrow, but I cant even imagine how it would get any better.

Only thing I need to get is the floor board... that will come very soon.

And is it loud? Holy shitballs, I almost blew out the front wall of my house, on "5". Im floored, my ears hurt, my wallet hurts, but Im happy as hell!!!

...but I cant find the half power setting, its not in system setup... is that a v.2.5 only thing?

Thanks for the advise everyone, I couldnt be happier with the purchase!!
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Congrats, dude! Before you know it, the whole JCF will be playing Vettas exclusively!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I think were gonna need our own special Vetta section soon!
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Another one in the fold =)
        Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Hell, even I am gassing for one How much are these and where is the best price? Thanks-Jack.

Comment

Jack the best deal will be on a used Vetta I on the 'bay.
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

You think you like it now, wait until you do the newest firmware upgrade.....

The Vetta rules, fer sure.

Shawn
              Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Be prepared for a bass increase with v2.5 though. That bugged me at first

Comment

set the amp on 1/2 power mode...much better for practicing inside the house...lol

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy
                    Be prepared for a bass increase with v2.5 though. That bugged me at first
                    You wont have the bass increase if you take off the loudness, basically that is a effect of the compansation.

Comment

Ah you're right that's what it is, I forgot I had that on

Comment

Just picked up a used FBV shortboard and a M-audio MIDI adaptor at GC! I wanted the longboard, but at this price I couldnt say no.
                        Last edited by RobRR; 07-12-2006, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                          Congrats, dude! Before you know it, the whole JCF will be playing Vettas exclusively!
                          Umm... No...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                            +1

whats with ya'll suddenly getting vettas
                            If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelLitvak
                              +1

whats with ya'll suddenly getting vettas
                              I don't think its sudden. I think that slowly but surely many of us have gone the way of the dark side.
                              The Vetta sounds so good its extremely hard to deny it... even by a diehard tube snob.

Comment

Working...
                              X