Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
    odd, they have a big sticker on them that says "Made in the USA"
    They're made in the USA, but I think the parts are probably all chinese.

Comment

like everything else made in the US
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Well I played out for the first time with mine last night. no complaints whatsoever. It kicked fucking ass.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

did you get a chance to really crank it?
          How'd it cut thru in the mix?
          I've had my B-52 AT-100 for year and 1/2 now and I've had zero problems with it.
          I think B-52 really shot themsleves in the foot by not
          being more diligent with QC when they first released these.
          They've got a good design that sounds real good and is pretty versatile too.
          they should upgrade the components on these and give some of the big
          boys a real run for their money.
          With the tung Sols and JJ's that I have in mine and the MXR EQ in the loop, I'm always smiling when I
          crank mine up, it handles the low end of my 7's really nice too, getting
          that "DT My Glass Prison" tone out of mine is a piece of cake.
          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick View Post
            did you get a chance to really crank it?
            How'd it cut thru in the mix?
            Yeah, we brought our own PA, and just used it for vocals and kick drum. The guitars and bass were unmic'd, and we were pretty damn loud. The B52 cuts through very well. We do a couple of Tool covers in our 3rd set, and I had people telling me after the show that it was like listening to a Tool CD. That's a compliment to me because Adam Jones' tone is just downright awesome IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick View Post
              oh and on the B-52's anything with an earlier serial# than SN 101200 , stay away from, those are the ones that may have reliability issues. Anything after that number seems to be safe.
              LOL, I just checked my serial number.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                Yeah, we brought our own PA, and just used it for vocals and kick drum. The guitars and bass were unmic'd, and we were pretty damn loud. The B52 cuts through very well. We do a couple of Tool covers in our 3rd set, and I had people telling me after the show that it was like listening to a Tool CD. That's a compliment to me because Adam Jones' tone is just downright awesome IMHO.

Hell yeah, I'm glad to here that. And I agree I do love Adam's tone.

BTW, I'm going to go see Tool Mar. 30th. for the first time!
                I cant believe that they are actually coming to Mississippi!

Comment

I have the show on video, but the sound came out all distorted due to my shitty video cam. I'd love to be able to post a vid for you to hear. Maybe next time.

Comment

Hopefully so man, I'd love to hear someones elses AT-100 in action. I took mine to the repair shop today and its probably going to be awhile since they are backed up. I'm glad I didnt sell my other amp cause I'd be sol!

Comment

Originally posted by Goolash View Post
                      Hopefully so man, I'd love to hear someones elses AT-100 in action. I took mine to the repair shop today and its probably going to be awhile since they are backed up. I'm glad I didnt sell my other amp cause I'd be sol!
                      yea, but you dont have you 8100 anymore! what were you thinking?!?!? LOL true Death tones!

sorry, just messin' with ya
                      My metal band Lucian Scott
                      Debut Album Defiance on the Steps of Heaven
                      Available Now!
                      New Album Coming Soon!

Lucian Scott Soundclick

Soundclick page : clips and jams

Comment

Originally posted by Goolash View Post
                        I have the AT100 at home right now. I'll try to get some clips recorded tonight if I can get my stupid board working.

Comment

wow, trace joind the board. hell yeah!

I've been meaning to join for some time now and someone was kind enough to send me a email asking if we would be interested in joining. It's a great forum I am very happy to be here and hang out with you guys!

Thanks for the warm welcome
                          Trace

Comment

anyone used the SS half stack they have out? is it decent?
                            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
                            X