No announcement yet.

Pics of NEW EVH Amp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw Eddie, but don't mess with Yngwie!!!!

That dude is amazing... I can hardly play his first relase still! And he has re-released it what? 10 or so times??? hahaha...

Just kidding. That guy even at his fat bloated worst was a monster that just rips... I worship that guy. And quite a few others. Umm, Not Eddie anymore.

I have heard directly from a VERY GOOD authority, a neighbor of Eds... That he is doing a well known opiate at this time. And I believe it is likely, from seeing his looks and demeanor.

Sadness, that guy got me into real guitar after I'd bored myself to death with Tony Iommi. Thankfull YJM came along to keep me interested...

Comment

• Originally posted by hippietim
      He does have a bit of the Boston syndrome with his records though, after the first two they all sound about the same (with an exception or two thrown in of course).
      So you think Bostons albums would be better if they didn't sound like Boston?
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

• Cleavland,

sorry Bro. No Herion Addict looks like that. Eddie has a little definiton to his body. Coke, Crank, Meth MAYBE, But not herion.

Herion addicts, are usually pale, rail thin and stringy

not tan, with a half denct body drinking booze smoking a few packs a day
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

• Like I said in my private message to bro, I know and have talked to someone VERY close to him and they beg to differ. I just won't disclose it on a public forum.

Comment

• I hope it's not true, because at this point he's to old for that.

As far as the few of us that have done it, It's a magical drug. I've never felt that feeling in my life before I tried it. As soon as it hits your vain you feel it explode all through your body. Head. heart, toes, It's god like. but it's almost killed us too.
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

• Originally posted by hippietim
              For the amusement of course. Why do you? Do you think we're actually having a valuable debate? (hint: we're not)
              Gotta agree with you on that one. It's not really that amusing to me though, but it's like that roadside accident. You roll by and look to see the damage.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drsracing
                Cleavland,

sorry Bro. No Herion Addict looks like that. Eddie has a little definiton to his body. Coke, Crank, Meth MAYBE, But not herion.

Herion addicts, are usually pale, rail thin and stringy

not tan, with a half denct body drinking booze smoking a few packs a day
                If by defined you mean his ribs are sticking out, then yeah, he's defined. As for being pale, Ed's mom is Thai, so being half-Thai he has a little tan built-in.

I doubt seriously John would say anything about it if he didn't completely believe his source. Personally I'd have thought meth or coke too, but forgetting to eat is a trait of all 3 drugs.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drsracing
                  I hope it's not true, because at this point he's to old for that.

As far as the few of us that have done it, It's a magical drug. I've never felt that feeling in my life before I tried it. As soon as it hits your vain you feel it explode all through your body. Head. heart, toes, It's god like. but it's almost killed us too.
                  Never done heroin but I've smoked opium and liked it way too much. Luckily it came from a visiting friend and he left town a couple of weeks later. Too easy to get addicted to stuff like that.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lerxstcat
                    Ed's mom is Thai,
                    Indonesian
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Sorry, my mistake; but then Indonesians are dark-skinned as well.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Ummm, Opium. I haven't smoked any of that since college. Tastes like smoking perfume.

I can't believe that Eddie is a heroin junkie. Maybe coke...I just thought he was a raging alcoholic.

Mike
                        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

• Originally posted by MBreinin
                          Ummm, Opium. I haven't smoked any of that since college. Tastes like smoking perfume.

I can't believe that Eddie is a heroin junkie. Maybe coke...I just thought he was a raging alcoholic.

Mike
                          WTF Mike? Please don't tell me you are stupid enough to challenge the validity of facts presented on Internet guitar forums. Sheesh. Get your act together.

Hey, someone pass me the Kool-Aid...
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Originally posted by MBreinin
                            I just thought he was a raging alcoholic.
                            No, that's me.:ROTF:
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleveland Metal
                              Like I said in my private message to bro, I know and have talked to someone VERY close to him and they beg to differ. I just won't disclose it on a public forum.
                              John's not lying..

It's not something he read about..it was from someone who's very much "in the know"..
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666
                                John's not lying..

It's not something he read about..it was from someone who's very much "in the know"..
                                Why? Why would Eddie become a heroin junkie? Damn, man...I am speechless.

Mike
                                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Working...
                                X