Pics of NEW EVH Amp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lerxstcat
    Endrik, your scenario is one thing, but John says he knows Ed's neighbor, who says he knows it for fact. I don't see John mentioning it if he had a doubt about his friend who is Ed's neighbor. That's pretty direct line, not as nebulous as you'd have it.
    Man, if I didn't know John I'd be laughing at you for that. To illustrate, change John to Toejam in your statement. See what I mean?

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

So John, what ails Eddie? You've pretty much let the cat out of the bag at this point so...
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Originally posted by hippietim
      Man, if I didn't know John I'd be laughing at you for that. To illustrate, change John to Toejam in your statement. See what I mean?

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

So John, what ails Eddie? You've pretty much let the cat out of the bag at this point so...
      Well, you can see by my previous post that the fact that it IS John makes me more prone to believe it. Not that I'd necessarily disbelieve Toejam if he were saying that, don't know why you threw that one in there. If you said Dross or one of his current ilk then sure, you'd be right to laugh at me.

But yeah, I'd have thought meth or coke before heroin or oxycontin or such. "Opiates" actually covers a broad range that includes a lot of synthetics nowadays when used broadly.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• He's not gonna tell..not here..

psssst..Tim, talk to John..

Chris Farley didn't look like a dude that did "stuff"...it didn't curb his appetite..

I miss Chris Farley..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• why would he do drugs? Cancer..

It looks as tho care for self image and care for playing kinda go and in hand.
          This 'gig'.. looked like Ed practicing in his living room or having a loose jam out on the porch with a bud.
          Not a real high profile gig nor did it seem he cared to have it seem as such.. nice lookin babe who owns the place.. he ain't doing bad at all still with apparances being what they are if that is who he is seeing.
          Last edited by charvelguy; 08-10-2006, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• I know we all want to believe otherwise..but Ed's in a pretty dark place and in a sad state..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I talked to John. Based on his source, I am inclined to believe it. I am pretty shocked by this.

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

• I talked with both Bill and John. I heard the story and was very skeptical. As it turns out, I was right. They got some bad sushi and were hallucinating the whole thing. In Bill's case I believe there were additional chemical additives contributing to the hallucination. In case you were wondering, the tip off was when John said that his source was Freddy Mercury.

- Newc

Comment

• Here's Tim with that spice again
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by hippietim
                    I talked with both Bill and John. I heard the story and was very skeptical. As it turns out, I was right. They got some bad sushi and were hallucinating the whole thing. In Bill's case I believe there were additional chemical additives contributing to the hallucination. In case you were wondering, the tip off was when John said that his source was Freddy Mercury.

very creative of you..

Comment

• On Topic

the new EVH amp is a Fender, been working on it for around 3 years to get it right.

got that straight from the horses mouth (not EVH btw)
                      My music:
                      www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

• now I'm really interested

mmmm Fender
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Stayed tuned next season for Rockstar: Van Heroin

- Newc

Comment

• Fender huh? glad to see we're back on topic.
                            Last edited by Dreamland_Rebel; 08-11-2006, 02:10 PM.
                            Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

• Still if that is what it sounds like, euch...

I'm getting the best of both worlds tomorrow it was chepa and the ozzy collection does anyone know fi sharon tainted this one or was it jsut the albums that were rerecorded to screw people out of money?

Still the Van halen one should be decent...

He isnt looking to great the pics of when they were touring showed him to looking in a decent shape he wasent really bulky but he didnt seem as skinny...

Ozz

Comment

• Not sure any of us would look much better after battling cancer...

Comment

Working...
                                X