No announcement yet.

Don't F* with VHT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This debate kind of reminds me of the hand-built guitars vs. CNC guitars...manufacturers like Gibson etc make it a point to tell people in their advertising that their guitars are the hand-worked art of skilled craftsman, while others like Peavey go to point out how consistent and precise CNC made guitars are in comparison....

Comment

that's my amp!

Comment

Like i said i also admire the man, but his arrogance on the whole fixed bias thing is what turns me off sometimes.

But the man is a great amp builder and his amps do sound amazing, but i think they could sound a bit better if you made that output section hotter!

ToeJam- Thanks for the spelling correction.

Originally posted by Endrik
        But his arrogance is also a very good thing. He makes sure that Mesa will always be true to the form. No modeling crap or built in cheesy digital effect shit. Hey, modern technology is very cool but someone has to keep the old school vibe too. You either love or hate how Boogies sound but they are built like tanks and they last for a very long time. Wich other amp company makes so reliable amps? There's Soldano and well..... ok some smaller Europe companies whos amps cost at least 5K and that's pretty much it.

Comment

Working...
        X