Vetta 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vetta 3?

With the price drops on the Spider II's, I'm wondering if there is a Spider III coming soon... which makes me wonder... will a Vetta 3 come out anytime soon, or will they continue with the Vetta II (.5) for a while yet?

I heard the Vetta 3 will have a glory hole for those gigs when there are no groupies.

Comment

Yes, there is a new spider.

http://www.instituteofnoise.com/foru...chTerms=spider
      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

One of the nice things about the Vetta is that they keep updating it - I bet it's still going to be awhile before a 'new' one comes out. Line6 has been VERY good to people who bought Vettas, especially if you bought an early one. They have had two really HUGE free updates. The spiders as far as I know are not upgradable via software like the vettas and pods.

Pete

Comment

The rumor a while back was that the Vetta's DSPs could handle quite a bit more than the current software was throwing at them so I'd think that there would be little reason for Line 6 to roll out a new platform any time soon.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

They should give Vetta owners free updates, and backrubs, and breakfast in bed, considering how much they cost.

I would really like one but my Axyx212 is still rocking quite nicely with its paid off self.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan
              They should give Vetta owners free updates, and backrubs, and breakfast in bed, considering how much they cost.

I would really like one but my Axyx212 is still rocking quite nicely with its paid off self.
              Thats a typical statement from an Axsys user. I know a guy who has a totally paid off Aries K car. I know another guy who has a Plymouth Omni.... thats right.. totally paid off!! I know a girl who has a.... hold on to your shirt.... totally paid off Renault Fuego.
              Are you starting to catch my drift???

Obviously I am a Vetta owner. Most of the time you have to pay for good tone. Even if it takes a while to pay it off.

Comment

Well us Axsys owners have to stick together and get our stories straight, don't we?

And yes I am Vetta hating. I wish I had one but my Axsys makes me happy. Until that changes (or until I get to try out a Vetta in person...) I'll keep things like they are.

And I do drive a 1996 Ford F150 that it.... you guessed it... paid off!!

Maybe that's the pattern with us Axsys owners.

Comment

Well us Axsys owners have to stick together and get our stories straight, don't we?

And yes I am Vetta hating. I wish I had one but my Axsys makes me happy. Until that changes (or until I get to try out a Vetta in person...) I'll keep things like they are.

And I do drive a 1996 Ford F150 that it.... you guessed it... paid off!!

Maybe that's the pattern with us Axsys owners.
                  For the record... I think the Axsys rocks. I wanted one back when they first came out but they were way too expensive. I settled for a Flextone.
                  The one thing I can say about the Axsys is that it still holds up in tone after all these years. IMHO.. it was way ahead of its time in regards to modeling amps.

Comment

I bought mine new with full warranty for $1k shipped (Vetta I) just before the II came out.

Pete

Comment

and they do have free updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps
                        I bought mine new with full warranty for $1k shipped (Vetta I) just before the II came out.

Pete
                        That's a great deal. I got my Axsys for $750 with the Floorboard when it came out. Of course having a friend that works at the music store really sweetened the deal. He had one and wanted to get me into Line 6. Now he's downsizing his rig (he rarely plays anymore) so I bought his Axsys for $250. So I keep his at church and use mine for everything else. But if there's a problem I now have a backup.

Comment

Working...
                        X