Visual Sound H2O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visual Sound H2O

Anybody have experience with this pedal?
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

I had one for a while. It sounded excellent for a combo unit at a good price. The size kicked it of of my board. On stage, it was a viable option over my vintage analog Boss. It won't do U2 covers, but neither will the Boss. The short delay is wicked for rock-a-billy. The chorus, although not as broad as a CE-2 did the trick. If you are thinking about it for fat 80's leads with delay and using the chorus for 80's hard hard, it's a great choice.

Comment

It's a very cool pedal, I dig both the chorus and delay sounds a lot. I bought mine off somebody here within the past month or so, but I can't remember who. It's been passed around here a few times, though.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've been interested in these for awhile now, as chorus and delay are about the only effects I use. I'd like to get one for my Tech 21 Trademark 10. I love the gain of the TM10, but I'd like to add a bit of chorus and delay to make it sound huge.

Comment

Working...
        X