Triple XXX combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple XXX combo

I noticed this recently disappeared from Peavey's website. Does anyone know for certain if it has been discontinued, and if it is being replaced?

Jeez I hope not....that is one amp that I want to get my hands on when I get some cash.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I don't know for sure if they have been discontinued, but MF blew them out back around April or may for like $699.

Comment

I emailed Peavey marketing division. They confirmed it is discontinued and no plans for a similar replacement. :P

Comment

Guys you can pick these up used for real cheap now. I owned one about a year ago, it was a pretty decent all-around amp.

Comment

I am tempted in getting one of the 1x12`s for toting around. Jack.

Comment

There's one on ebay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEAVEY-TRIPLE-XX...QQcmdZViewItem

1 day left and its at $325. I think these went around $700-$800 new...

Comment

Yeo, about $800-850 acctually. If that goes for about $400, someone is getting a steal!! Might be me!! Thanks-Jack.

Comment

I just noticed it sais "No Footswitch". I know these come with them. I gotta wonder where the hell people loose these things at, especially when that is is damn new!! Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
                    Yeo, about $800-850 acctually. If that goes for about $400, someone is getting a steal!! Might be me!! Thanks-Jack.
                    I had the 2x12" and it went for around $1000. Also came with the footswitch.

I think the reason Peavey discontinued them is because the triple XXX thing is fairly well-covered by the JSX.

Comment

Working...
                    X