No announcement yet.

New Vetta owner alert!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The longboard is a must. Absolute must. It has features that you just can't live without live especially if you are going to use my settings. Mine are all based around a stereo output and the longboard.

Comment

Bryan, as far as a lead boost, yeah you can set it up for one channel of specific amp choice/setting to be your favorite, and you just set that one for a higher volume/drive than the other model you're switching from, and there you go. easy to switch into that and back. one foot button. but it's not really an overdrive, unless that's all you want it to be. it can be an entire different amp/tone set with its own effects, etc.

I've had mine 2 months and I've gotten to like 1/4 of the features and programmability. it sounds so awesome and you get so many different sick tones but it also makes one's head spin with options.

I love it though, it's the perfect amp for me.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

The problem with using separate patches for channel boost is the slight lag in channel switching and the fact that the effects do not spill over. A better choice is to assign a button for boost and just dial up what you need and save it. An even better way is to use the volume pedal for solo's. Set the heel at 70%. This way you have a 30% variable boost from full heel to full toe. You can also use the graphic EQ for boost. Another way to do it is to put a stereo trs cable from effects send to effects return on the Vetta. Then go into loop and dial up how much gain in db you want and save it. This way when you step on the loop button you get the preset solo boost. I can go on and on.

Comment

right you have 3 effects pedal buttons to assign boosts etc into. I forget half this shit every time I go to discuss it. LOL

speaking of the programmable pedals, I love the Pedal btwn 2 amps feature. it blends them in the middle, pretty badass.

Comment

This waiting for the amp to arrive is killing me. Especially with all of your torturing me with all of these features that I cannot access right now!!!

I hope I don't end up playing with the amp more that I actually paly guitar through it.

Comment

Well it's here (a day early I might add! Yay DHL!!)

The sound you might have heard is the sound of my jaw hitting the floor.

Oh my goodness is this an incredible amp or what?!! I've only taken it through the presets and I am already blown away.

I'm speechless.

Oh well gotta go play some more!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan

Oh my goodness is this an incredible amp or what?!! I've only taken it through the presets and I am already blown away.

I'm speechless.

Take your time, read the manual, visit Vettaville and The Institute of Noise along with the Line 6 forum. Ask questions. Read the posts. Ask me anything you want. Congratz. You've officially been pimped by Line 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan

I'm speechless.

it's f'g sick, ain't it?

it was a serious upgrade for me. I love mine, no problems and just endless tone possibilities so far, from the nicest cleans to phasing to old classic tube to the heaviest rectifier and metal stuff and everything in btwn. and I love the tuner in the 2.5 version.

my wife hates it. which just shows how right it is. :ROTF:

Comment

It didn't come with a manual!!

How do I know what version it is?

Is there any place I can get a replacement manual?

Comment

Vetta II Google cache manual
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Download it from the line6 site - it's free in pdf format.

Comment

PDF: http://media.zzounds.com/media/Vetta...ca2d826027.pdf
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X