Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gear fairy arrived today

And I was pleased....

Thank you Matt for packing the shit out of this thing....

Oh joy....

I found the awsome button... Wonder if I can find a Midi coffee maker?

Goes well...

First off, I would like to dispell the fact that this thing is hard to hook up. It took me all of 3 minutes to load in midi drivers for a M-Audio Uno sport and the rest of the applications just worked. This thing sounds badass so far. But, I really need to crawl into it to find out what it can do. I can just tell I am going to be screwing with this thing for a while before I get my sound dialed in. But, just messing with the dual soldano sims I was pretty damn stoked with the tone.

This is going to be fun =)

-Nate
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Cool! Congrats!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I love that thing. At both of my local GC's I have 2 of my own presets stored in each of their Vetta II combos for whenever I need to tryout a guitar
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

very nice!

you think you like it now, just wait a few months when you really get the hang of it. it will blow you away!!
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

That thing says "Vetta II HD" on it... hows that different from a regular vetta II?
          Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
          The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Originally posted by Thor Von Clemson View Post
            That thing says "Vetta II HD" on it... hows that different from a regular vetta II?
            HD is the head version.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Does it come in a rack unit?
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Grats new Vettanarian!
                www.myspace.com/madeaband
                www.garageband.com/artist/madea

Comment

HD should = Hard Drive. Sicne its basically IC's they should add a SATA drive for storage...lol

I must say those a recool looking amp heads. Congratulations...you'll be having some fun with that one..
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                    HD should = Hard Drive. Sicne its basically IC's they should add a SATA drive for storage...lol

I must say those a recool looking amp heads. Congratulations...you'll be having some fun with that one..
                    I dont think a HDD would be a good idea, considering all the vibration these things face when sitting on top of a cab cranked!

Hell, the HDD's in my computer dont move for years at a time and they go all by themselves!
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Cool, hope you like it. I prefer tubes, but both guitar players in a local band around here use the HD147, and they get great tones out it. I'm sure that thing will be no different.

Comment

It looks like a sci-fi movie computer.Congats
                        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
                          Cool, hope you like it. I prefer tubes, but both guitar players in a local band around here use the HD147, and they get great tones out it. I'm sure that thing will be no different.
                          except the Vetta can get about 100 more tones than the HD147.
                          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Try the Line6 Modern High Gain. It's actually a Soldano tone, better than the Solo 100 which they call a Soldano.

My book didn't describe the Line6 version, but I actually think the Line6 Mod HG is better than the Solo 100.

Comment

ooohhh. ahhhhh.

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X