Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mesa Mk IV ,can it get into recto territory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UBERSCHALL..is does classic and modern tones up the wazzoo..from VH to Nevermore/Iced Earth..

I dry humped mine today..twice!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Misanthrope189 View Post
      Has anyone compared the Triaxis Mark IV (Lead 2 Green) channel to the real thing?

Cheers,
      Nick

Yeah me... as I had both at the same time. Very similar. TriAxis works for me. Sold the Mark IV because channel 2 couldn't give me the right high gain rhythm tone. The Clean is awesome and the lead is awesome. But, you have to use the lead channel for your rhythm tone too. So I kept my VHT Ultra-Lead instead since that channel 2 has the high gain rhythm goods (and I have the TriAxis). The ULTIMATE AMP would be Mark IV channel 1, Ultra-Lead channel 2, Mark IV channel 3... now THAT I'd dry hump ALL day let alone twice
      Last edited by Robotechnology; 10-25-2006, 09:37 AM.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        UBERSCHALL..is does classic and modern tones up the wazzoo..from VH to Nevermore/Iced Earth..

I dry humped mine today..twice!!
        The quoted post has nothing to do with the Mark IV! And neither does this one!
        Last edited by Inearthed; 10-24-2006, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
          Mark IV is hands down more versatile.
          The Dual Recto is a rhythm amp in my mind and does a decent job of it. I don't care for the lead tones as they tend to lack the mid punch necessary to properly cut through a live mix (which is why they came out with the Stiletto).
          The Mark IV does everything well, although you may not like it if you're into nu-metal. For classic metal tones and a nice clean tone, the Mark IV is a great choice.

I will definately agree with the above. You nailed it bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed View Post
            The quoted post has nothing to do with the Mark IV! And neither does this one!

That is correct sir..

That would be called a High Jack..

So, Hi..Jack!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X